I see it all the time, people in the train having crisps, coke and a sandwich for dinner after a day’s work.
Some people’s jobs require constant travelling, which makes difficult to keep good eating habits. I understand this, I’m in the same position.
Planning beforehand is the key, I personally like to include the following items in my laptop bag. They’re extremely easy to find, most are super foods you can conveniently eat in the train, in a break during a meeting, while you go through your email list, etc…
– Laptop (obvious)
– A book, preferably about mindsets, motivation, health..
– Fat free Greek yogurt; plenty of protein.
– Bananas: Potassium, fiber and vitamins.
– Mixed nuts: Omega 3, Vitamin E and Fiber.
– Water: Extremely important, dehydration will bring your energies down.
– Gym clothes: To workout from your hotel room, or from a gym if you have access.
All the best